Professional Medical Illustrations – Twenty-Three Cents Each!
Illustrate and understand medical issues and be able to support your claims with medically-accurate illustrations. These are not the simple line drawings usually found in law books. The extraordinary detail in each illustration will allow you to handle medical topics with confidence and authority. All illustrations are labeled and supported by textual discussion.
When litigating difficult-to-explain medical issues, pictures are worth a lot more than a thousand words. Unfortunately, medically-accurate illustrations can cost hundreds of dollars each.
Medical Evidence is a low-cost alternative. Thomas Quinn and Jeffrey Morris give you over 400 professional medical illustrations and photographs in print and on CD--for just $99. This heavily-illustrated clinical atlas covers 15 anatomical systems and case studies covering 26 injuries like the following:
- Whiplash from Rear-ender
- Lumbar Herniation Caused by Lifting
- Facial Laceration, Cervical Trauma from Construction Accident
- Multiple Leg Fractures from Bicycle-Auto Accident
- Child Forearm Amputation by Railcar
- Brain Injury by Small-caliber Bullet
- ACL Rupture from Pedestrian-Skateboarder Collision
- Missed Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer and Asbestosis from Asbestos Exposure
- Death Due to Massive Chest Trauma
- Ingestion of a Caustic Substance
- Brachial Plexus Injury During Delivery
Medical issues can be extraordinarily difficult to present intelligently and persuasively, especially when deposing or examining medical experts. Here is affordable help. This book-and-CD package provides:
- Anatomy in plain English
- Case studies of common injuries
- Questions and answers for experts
- Sources of additional information
Medical Evidence contains 880 letter-sized pages in a sturdy 3-ring binder. 180 pages are devoted to a glossy, 4-color image gallery containing over 400 labeled, high-resolution, medically-accurate illustrations designed to be enlarged and used as courtroom exhibits. Use the digital versions to:
- Prepare customized settlement or brief exhibits
- Assist in depositions, meetings with medical experts, or settlement conferences
- Mount enlarged illustrations as demonstrative evidence
- Provide your artist a money-saving head start on customized illustrations
Medical Evidence pays for itself several times over the first time you print one of its professional-quality illustrations.
Note: Samples above are shown to demonstrate the quality illustration and labeling found on the images. Actual images on CD-ROMs are much larger and contain greater clarity.